Diesel Engine Flush
Part Number: 67001
Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush is a pre-oil change engine flush that power cleans vital engine parts, removing harmful deposits, sludge, soot and varnish that impede oil flow. The dispersants deliver excellent pollution control which is needed in diesel engines operating under harsh conditions.
With the addition of Wynn’s Friction Proofing to protect engine components, Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush is a great add on to any diesel tailored service.
Suitable for a wide range of diesel engines with sump capacity’s from 6 to 18 litres, Wynn’s Diesel Engine Flush will clean oil systems in small cars, SUV’s, 4WD’s, light commercial’s and trucks in one simple application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Safe to use in modern diesel engines fitted with catalysts and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). These engines require an engine oil with a low Sulphated-Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS).
- Contains effective cleaners that remove sludge and varnish.
- Suspends and removes deposits for improved lubrication.
- Contains Wynn’s Friction Proofing for engine wear protection.
- Assures engine efficiency.
- Protects metal parts from harmful contaminants during oil changes.
- Contains no harmful solvents, acids or alcohols.
- Cleans build-up from oil lines.
- Maintains oil protection.
- Promotes a more complete draining of used oil.
- Reduces oil consumption resulting from blocked oil drain return holes.
- Dissolves old highly oxidised oil.
- Reduces new oil contamination.