Product Number: 80319 450 g
WYNN’S VARIPLEX MOLY GREASE is a multi-purpose and broad temperature-range lubricating grease for many industrial and automotive applications.Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease is a lithium complex soap thickened extreme pressure grease of NLGI Grade No. 2 consistency that contains molybdenum disulphide polymer tackifiers, and the unique Wynn’s Friction Proofing.
Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease is scientifically formulated to provide the following advantages:
• Outperforms normal NLGI Grade No. 2 consistency greases, particularly in extreme pressure, shock loaded and high wear applications, harsh environments and broad temperature ranges.
• Contains a lithium complex soap thickener that provides much higher temperature tolerance and stability than ordinary grease thickeners.
• Contains the package blend of unique extreme pressure additives together with Wynn’s Friction Proofing, engineered to overcome metal to metal wear. Should the oil film in the grease and the molybdenum disulphide additive film be disrupted by an extreme shock load or lack of lubricant, then these additive compounds are activated and act as further protection against wear and possible equipment failure.
Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease meets the lubrication requirements of a wide variety of applications that call for an NLGI Grade No. 2 grease with molybdenum disulphide.
• Light/Medium Duty - Wheel bearings (including disc brakes), universal joints. Constant velocity joints in both cars and trucks (including fifthwheel/turntables).
• Medium/Heavy Duty - Bucket pins, rock hammers, bearings both slow moving hot and/or heavily loaded bearings and gear couplings - typical of the steel and paper industries - plus pins, pivots and bushes.
• Sealed for life bearings have assured long service life due to the exceptional oxidation, rust and corrosion resistance of Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease. With extended service, Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease maintains its original consistency. It will not thicken since it resists oxidation. It will not thin out because Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease is shear resistant.
• Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease is the prime recommendation for plain, ball and roller bearings, and other applications requiring grease lubrication; in all automotive, including truck, buses, agricultural, marine, industrial and construction equipment. First choice for electric motors. Excellent recommendation for ball joints which demand characteristics that will ensure minimum wear and minimum torque, and with complete protection against rust.
• Where water contamination or water wash-out influences cannot be avoided, even at elevated temperatures, effective lubrication is maintained because of the excellent resistance of Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease to water wash-out. In these situations Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease also gives protection against rusting and corrosion.
Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease is compatible with most lithium soap thickened greases, however for best results, the removal of the old grease prior to filling is recommended.Apply Wynn’s Variplex Moly Grease using commercially available grease dispensing equipment depending on the specific application.